Monday, December 20, 2010

New York City In December

I was in New York two weeks ago on business, but took part of a day to check out stores and of course do some Holiday shopping.  I love NYC in December.  The holidays seem to come alive with the lights, stores and energy of the city.  Even the winter weather adds to the holiday spirit.  Well, actually it was way too cold, but there’s not much I could do about that.  I thought I’d post a few photos of the lights and some of my favorite stores I saw as I moved around the city. 

Jim Campbell's 'Scattered Light' installion in Madison Square Park will be up through February.

Marc Jacob's new book store in the west village




Simple and classics lights in a Coach store window.

The Union Square Market

A holiday window at my favorite AB Carpet and Home
Broadway @ 19th

Inside ABC
                                
Fishes Eddy on Broadway


Multi color lights along Broadway

And of course the holiday windows at Bergdorf's







Streetscape along 57th street.

And my very favorite.  The trash bins in front of the beautifully decorated Plaza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...