Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mantel Accessories

photo credit Jeff McNamara
We have three fireplaces in our house.  Which also means we have three fireplace mantels.  I can't walk by one of them with moving something.  I have a pair of verdigris urns placed on the mantel in the front parlor and those generally stay untouched.  But, I can't even begin to describe to you how many times I've moved things and 'restyled' the mantels in the the dining room and the guest bedroom.  I feel another display attempt quickly approaching.  Here's some good inspiration!


photo credit Pieter Estersohn

photo credit Roger Davies

photo credit Roland Beaufre

photo credit Colleen Duffley

photo credit Simon Upton

photo credit Thomas Loof

photo credit William Abranowicz

2 comments:

  1. I would go with the Statue of Liberties and the Tour Eiffels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our last house I had zero mantels... here I have FIVE! Like you most of them stay the same. The only one I change up is the living room, otherwise I would drive myself crazy(er;)
    Love the inspiration photos!

    joan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...